Containers make great movable barns, milking parlors, milk houses & plants!
Don's specializes in all types of container projects to fit your farming needs!
· Custom built to meet your state’s requirements!
· Same interior as a building: concrete floor, stainless drains, PVC paneling walls & ceiling
· Filtered air flow for clean, sanitary air on-farm
· Unit’s in several states across the US...and counting
· Durable and tough with little maintenance required
· Less expense at start-up, a great starting point for new businesses
· Eco-friendly, re-used containers and less carbon foot-print
· Portable-great for a rented property, not taxed as a new building
· Can be re-sold as a complete unit
· Easier to clean than a large plant
- Containers come in 20, 40 and 45 Ft sizes
A 20 Ft. container transformed into a two room milking barn with a milking station room and milk house. This container features an entry door, four windows and two storm doors. The floor is epoxy throughout with floor drains and rubber mats in the milking room.
The milk house contains a utility sink, hand sink, hot water heater and small bulk tank. Full electric service and plumbing is complete with LED lighting and FRP white board throughout the ceiling and walls. This container produces and processes raw milk on a small farm in NH.
A 45 ft. shipping container milk processing plant with a walk-in cooler. This container features a large pasteurizer, bottle and capper, utility and hand sinks, hot water heater and all electric and plumbing.
Gallery of Container Transformations!
Each unit is custom made for our customers needs! Call us to discuss your ideas!
These are a few helpful guides for starting your own creamery.
Many states have their own guidelines as well, but if your state doesn't, these are still helpful resources!
Need more help, give us a call and we will be happy to help!